Help end animal testing by choosing to buy from brands that don’t test on animals. The following list includes all the cruelty-free and vegan brands we have vetted based on our criteria.
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
You can read the answers to these questions by clicking on the brand’s name.
All of the brands on this list have confirmed that no animal testing is performed on their ingredients during production or on the finished products by third parties, suppliers, or the company itself. We do not consider any brands that sell in China to be cruelty-free because of animal-testing laws.
All of the brands have also confirmed that none of their products contain any animal-derived ingredients.
For brands that do test on animals, make sure to visit our list of Companies That Test On Animals.
For brands that do not test on animals but have some products that aren’t vegan, make sure to visit our List of Officially Cruelty-Free Brands.
*** Indicates that the brand’s parent company is not cruelty-free.
If you’re a cruelty-free and vegan brand and you’d like to be listed, please contact us.