Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Sienna Byron Bay Cruelty-Free?
Sienna Byron Bay has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Sienna Byron Bay is certified cruelty-free by PETA and CCF. CCF is an Australian cruelty-free certification.
Is Sienna Byron Bay Vegan?
Sienna Byron Bay has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Shop Sienna Byron Bay
About Sienna Byron Bay
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. Here is how Sienna Byron Bay responded:
- Are your products vegan? If yes, are all of them vegan or only some? Yes, all
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals? No
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification? CCF and PETA
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf? No
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)? No
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals? No