Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Pai Cruelty-Free?
Pai has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Pai told me that they are certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny, but I could not find Pai listed on the Leaping Bunny website.
Is Pai Vegan?
Pai has confirmed they only sell vegan products.
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
Considered the go-to amongst those with sensitive skin, Pai Skincare only includes pure, organic ingredients and no synthetics or known irritants. The products are packaged in recycled materials.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Pai responded:
- Our entire range is certified vegan. We are certified by the Vegan Society. Further information can be found here.
- We are a cruelty-free brand so none of our products or ingredients are tested on animals.
- We are certified by Leaping Bunny.
- None of our suppliers or third parties test on animals.
- We do not sell in mainland China.
- We are not owned by a parent company.