Is elf Cosmetics Cruelty-Free?
elf Cosmetics has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. e.l.f. Cosmetics isn’t certified cruelty-free by any third party cruelty-free organizations.
Is elf Cosmetics Vegan?
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
About elf Cosmetics
elf Cosmetics sells beauty products that are affordable for any budget.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
You can find all e.l.f. ingredients indicated on the packaging of our products as well as on our website. All ingredients used in e.l.f. cosmetics are vegan friendly, safe and meet F.D.A requirements. Ingredients are listed on our website as well as on the packaging of our products.
Please note that our distributor only sells our products in China through e-commerce channels, including Watsons’. They understand our commitment to being 100% cruelty-free and vegan and have agreed and acknowledged that our products that are sold within China do not require animal testing.