Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Phyla Cruelty-Free?
Phyla has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Phyla is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Phyla Vegan?
Phyla has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Phyla was created to combat the antibiotic crisis and give a true science-based solution to acne.
Email to Phyla
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. Here is how Phyla responded:
1. Are your products vegan? If yes, are all of them vegan or only some? Yes! All of our products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
2. Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals? No, our products or ingredients have never and will never be tested on animals.
3. Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification? Yes, we hold certifications from both the Leaping Bunny Program and PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies Program. (I couldn’t find their cruelty-free certification on PETA’s website).
4. Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf? No. Our lab facilities are 100% animal component-free.
5. Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)? No
6. Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?