Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Au Naturale Cruelty-Free?
Au Naturale has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Au Naturale is certified cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Is Au Naturale Vegan?
Au Naturale has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Shop Au Naturale
About Au Naturale
Au Naturale is a budget makeup brand. The products are cruelty-free, vegan, organic, paraben-free, and ethical makeup.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Au Naturale responded:
- All of our products are vegan and cruelty-free.
- We do not work with suppliers that test raw ingredients on animals and we do not test our final product on animals.
- We are both Leaping Bunny and PETA certified.
- We do not use any third-party labs/suppliers to test our products on animals.
- We have a distributor in Hong Kong, but that is our only Chinese distributor.
- We are a privately owned independent LLC that does not have a parent company.