Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Cover FX Cruelty-Free?
Cover FX has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Cover FX is certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Is Cover FX Vegan?
Cover FX has confirmed they only sell vegan products.
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
About Cover FX
Cover FX was founded on the belief that people can have both clean ingredients and high performance in one brand.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Cover FX responded:
All of our products are vegan and cruelty-free. We are PETA certified and currently looking into the Leaping Bunny certification as well. None of our ingredients are tested on animals and our suppliers do not test or use any third parties to test on our behalf.
We do not sell in mainland China because we want to remain completely cruelty-free. Lastly, we are not owned by a parent company, we are a privately owned company.