Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Brite Organix Cruelty-Free?
Brite Organix has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Brite Organix is certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Is Brite Organix Vegan?
Brite Organix has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Shop the full list of 100% vegan and cruelty-free brands.
Is Brite Organix Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, Brite Organix is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Is Brite Organix Sold In China?
No, Brite Organix is not sold in China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
About Brite Organix
Brite Organix creates ethical hair color products and partners with ethical factories that take care of the people they employ.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Brite Organix responded:
|1. Yes, they are all vegan|
2. No, we’re a cruelty-free brand
3. Yes, please see below.https://crueltyfree.peta.org/company/brite-organix-the-department-of-brands/
4. No, never
5. No – our products are available online and in stores in Australia and the US
6. No we don’t have a parent company