Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Bubble Skincare Cruelty-Free?
Bubble Skincare has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Bubble isn’t certified cruelty-free by any third-party cruelty-free organizations.
Is Bubble Skincare Vegan?
Bubble has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Is Bubble Skincare Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
Bubble is not owned by a parent company.
Is Bubble Skincare Sold In China?
No, Bubble is not sold in China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
Bubble created the first modern, affordable, science-backed skincare formulated to clean, balance, and hydrate teenage skin.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Bubble responded:
- All products vegan
- No, never
- Working on a Leaping Bunny/PETA certification
- No third party of ours tests on animals
**Photos Courtesy of Bubble, Photography by Dylan Nelson.