Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Golde Cruelty-Free?
Golde has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Golde isn’t certified cruelty-free by any third party cruelty-free organizations.
Is Golde Vegan?
Golde has confirmed that they are 100% vegan.
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
Golde is a Brooklyn-based line of superfood-powered beauty and wellness essentials.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. This is how Golde responded to my email:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones? yes, all of our products are vegan!
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals? no, we do not test on Animals
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification? no, not yet!
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf? no
- Does your company sell products in stores in mainland China (excluding Hong Kong and online sales)? no
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals? no