Is Skyn ICELAND Cruelty-Free?
Skyn ICELAND has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Skyn ICELAND is certified cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Is Skyn ICELAND Vegan?
Skyn ICELAND has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Shop Skyn ICELAND
About Skyn ICELAND
Skyn ICELAND was created by Sarah Kugelman who traveled to Iceland as a way to treat her chronic stress. Skyn ICELAND draws on the natural resources of Iceland- from its mineral-rich glacial water to its nourishing botanicals- plus the latest scientific advances to create nature-based skincare with utterly modern results. All products are made without parabens, petroleum, sulfates, or mineral oil.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Skyn ICELAND responded:
- Yes, all products are vegan.
- Yes, we are Leaping Bunny certified as well as vegan and cruelty-free certified by PETA.
- Yes, but we sell cross-border which allows us to not test on animals yet still sell in China.