Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Hommeface Cruelty-Free?
Hommeface has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Hommeface is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Hommeface Vegan?
Hommeface has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Hommeface is a simplified version of a K-beauty routine for men. All products are made without parabens, aluminum, talc, or triethanolamine (TEA).
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Hommeface responded:
- All Hommeface products are vegan.
- None of our products or ingredients are tested on animals.
- We are Leaping Bunny certified.
- None of our suppliers or third parties test on animals on our behalf.
- We don’t sell products in mainland China.
- Our parent company doesn’t test on animals.