Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Acure Cruelty-Free?
Acure has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Acure is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
Is Acure Vegan?
Acure has confirmed that they are 100% vegan.
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
ACURE is a family-owned and operated company founded on sustainable principles to provide the highest quality personal care products.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Acure responded to my email:
ACURE is a family owned and operated company and is entirely vegan as well as being certified cruelty-free through Leaping Bunny. We do not sell to China nor do we perform animal testing or participate in testing during any step of the manufacturing process.