Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Bleach London Cruelty-Free?
Bleach London has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Bleach London is certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Is Bleach London Vegan?
Bleach London has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Is Bleach London Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, Bleach London is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Is Bleach London Sold In China?
No, Bleach London is not sold in China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
About Bleach London
Bleach London sells bleach, color, and hair care products.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Bleach London responded:
Our products are PETA-certified and cruelty-free and vegan, meaning that our manufacturers and suppliers also comply with cruelty-free standards. Our cosmetics and personal care products are manufactured in UK & EU only and animal testing is illegal.
- We do not test any of our products or ingredients on animals
- We do not use any third parties to test on animals on our behalf
- Our raw material suppliers are certified that they don’t test on animals
- We ship our products worldwide but our products are not on the market in China and we do not have any plan to sell to China unless there’s a change in animal testing regulation on cosmetics & personal care
- We are not owned by a parent company that tests on animals