Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Huella Beauty Cruelty-Free?
Huella Beauty has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Is Huella Beauty Vegan?
Huella Beauty has confirmed that they are 100% vegan.
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
Is Huella Beauty Certified Cruelty-Free?
No, Huella Beauty is not certified cruelty-free by a third-party organization.
Is Huella Beauty Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, Huella Beauty is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Is Huella Beauty Sold In China?
No, Huella Beauty is not sold in China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
About Huella Beauty
Huella Beauty sells nail polish with some of the cleanest ingredients on the market. They are 10-free, Benzophenone-1 free, long-lasting, and made in the USA.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Huella Beauty responded:
- Yes! All are vegan!
- No, never.
- Not at the moment.
Read More About Living Cruelty-Free and Vegan:
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan Brands
- List of Officially Cruelty-Free Brands
- Companies That Test on Animals
- The Complete List of Vegan Documentaries on Netflix
- Vegan Handbag Brands