Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Huella Beauty Cruelty-Free?
Huella Beauty has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Huella Beauty isn’t certified cruelty-free by any third party cruelty-free organizations.
Is Huella Beauty Vegan?
Huella Beauty has confirmed that they are 100% vegan.
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
About Huella Beauty?
Huella Beaty sells nail polish with some of the cleanest ingredients on the market. They are 10-free, Benzophenone-1 free, long-lasting, and made in the USA.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. This is how Huella Beauty responded:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones? Yes! All are vegan!
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals? No, never.
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification? Not at the moment.
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf? NO!
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)? No!
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals? No!