Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Piperberry Cruelty-Free?
Piperberry has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Piperberry is not currently certified by any third party cruelty-free organizations.
Is Piperberry Vegan?
Piperberry has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Piperberry is a skincare brand whose products are superfood based, effective, and sustainable.
Email to Piperberry
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Piperberry responded:
Yes, our products are all vegan and cruelty-free. We have not applied for the leaping bunny certification, but the lab that creates our products has cruelty free certification. We only ship in North America, and we are independent, non owned by a parent company.