Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is House of Lashes Cruelty-Free?
House of Lashes has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. House of Lashes is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is House of Lashes Vegan?
House of Lashes has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Shop House of Lashes
About House of Lashes
House of Lashes is a Southern California based beauty company that creates quality lashes at an affordable price.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how House of Lashes responded:
All HOL products are cruelty-free and eco-friendly, we love animals and all living creatures so we pledge to keep our products this way. We are officially not vegan certified but we can assure you we do not use any animal products or test on animals.
We are currently Leaping Bunny certified and none of our manufacturers/suppliers test on animals.
In addition, we do not sell in China. House of Lashes is a privately owned company.