Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Aether Beauty Cruelty-Free?
Aether Beauty has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Aether Beauty is certified cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Is Aether Beauty Vegan?
Aether Beauty has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
You can get 10% off your order on Aether Beauty’s website using the code HALEY.
About Aether Beauty
Aether Beauty was created to marry ancient medieval science and contemporary clean formulations. They offer high-quality, vegan, and sustainable makeup that harnesses the power of nature.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. This is how Aether Beauty responded:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones? Everything is clean, vegan, cruelty-free, slavery, and child labor free.
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals? never
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification? both and for both vegan and cruelty-free.
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf? No.
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)? No.
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals? Lol. I’m the only employee for the entire brand! Self-funded and bootstrapped.