Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Versed Cruelty-Free?
Versed has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Versed is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Versed Vegan?
Versed has confirmed they only sell vegan products.
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
Versed is a skincare brand committed to providing clean products, personalized regimens, and uncomplicated results. From cleansers to treatments to moisturizers, their collection of easy-to-use and highly effective products are all priced under $20.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. This is how Versed responded:
1. Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones? Yes, all of our products are vegan.
2. Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals? None of our products or ingredients are tested on animals.
3. Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification? We are proud to be Leaping Bunny Certified!
4. Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf? We do not allow suppliers to test on animals or ask third-parties to do so on our behalf.
5. Does your company sell products in stores in mainland China (excluding Hong Kong and online sales)? We do not sell our products in mainland China (in-store or online) and do not intend to.
6. Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals? We are happy to report that we are not owned by a parent company that allows animal testing!