Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Versed Cruelty-Free?
Versed has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Versed is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Versed Vegan?
Versed has confirmed they only sell vegan products.
Shop the full list of 100% cruelty-free and vegan companies here.
Doctor’s Visit Instant Resurfacing Mask
Dew Point Moisturing Gel-Cream
Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream
Is Versed Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, Versed is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Is Versed Sold in Mainland China?
No, Versed is not sold in mainland China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
Versed is a skincare brand committed to providing clean products, personalized regimens, and uncomplicated results. From cleansers to treatments to moisturizers, their collection of easy-to-use and highly effective products are all priced under $20.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions.
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Versed responded to my email:
- Yes, all of our products are vegan.
- None of our products or ingredients are tested on animals.
- We are proud to be Leaping Bunny Certified!
- We do not allow suppliers to test on animals or ask third parties to do so on our behalf.
- We do not sell our products in mainland China (in-store or online) and do not intend to.
- We are happy to report that we are not owned by a parent company that allows animal testing!
Payton | In The Flux
Thursday 12th of November 2020
Ooh, I've never heard of this brand before but there packaging is so cute! I'll have to check them out. Glad to know they're cruelty-free and vegan.