Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Surya Brasil Cruelty-Free?
Surya Brasil has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Surya Brasil is certified cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Is Surya Brasil Vegan?
Surya Brasil has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Shop the full-list of 100% vegan and cruelty-free brands.
About Surya Brasil
Surya Brasil is well-known for its high-performance henna hair color creams and powders as well as its beauty and grooming products. Surya Brasil products do not contain parabens, petroleum, pesticides, propylene or butylene glycols, phthalates, sulfates, PEG’s, TEA, DEA or GMO, silicones, artificial dyes, or fragrances.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Surya Brasil responded:
- They are vegan.
- We do not have ingredients that come from animals or their respective tests.
- Yes, we have. You can see here:https://www.suryabrasilproducts.com/pages/certifications