Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Arctic Fox Cruelty-Free?
Arctic Fox has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Arctic Fox is certified cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Is Arctic Fox Vegan?
Arctic Fox has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
Shop the full list of 100% vegan and cruelty-free brands.
Is Arctic Fox Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
Arctic Fox is not owned by a parent company.
Is Arctic Fox Sold in China?
No, Arctic Fox is not sold in China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
About Arctic Fox
Arctic Fox Hair Color sells semi-permanent hair colors with long-lasting, vivid hues. The color formula is made in Southern California with non-GMO, plant-based proteins, zero harsh chemicals, and no animal testing. All products are DIY-friendly, formulated with conditioning ingredients. Arctic Fox donates 15% of its profits to prevent animal cruelty and strives to illuminate the importance of using cruelty-free products.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Arctic Fox responded:
- Yes! All our products are vegan.
- No – we do not test on animals for any of our products or ingredients.
- Yes – both Leaping Bunny and Peta!
- No suppliers or third parties test on animals.
- No, we do not sell in stores in China.
- No, we are not owned by any parent company.