Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Suntegrity Vegan?
Suntegrity is NOT a 100% vegan brand, but most of the products are vegan. The only Suntegrity products that are NOT vegan are the Sport Line (Sport Mineral Sun Stick, Sport Natural Mineral Sunscreen, Tinted Sport Mineral Sun Stick, Sport Natural Mineral Tinted Sunscreen), Rebound, and Staycation because they contain beeswax.
Suntegrity may add additional non-vegan products in the future, so always make sure to read the ingredient lists. If you would like to contact me about a new non-vegan product to add to this post, feel free to do so here.
If you only want to shop at 100% cruelty-free and vegan brands click here.
Is Suntegrity Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, Suntegrity is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Is Suntegrity Sold in China?
No, Suntegrity is not sold in China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
Suntegrity uses only non-toxic preservatives to maintain their “integrity” while being safe in the “sun” is the philosophy behind the formulas. These face and body SPF 30 products use only the best physical sun-blocking ingredient (non-nano size zinc oxide) for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and super anti-oxidants and amino acids to enhance that protection and help with skin repair.
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Suntegrity responded to my email:
1. Most of our products are vegan, but a few of them contain organic beeswax so those ones are vegetarian, but not vegan. The ones that contain beeswax are our Sport Line, Rebound, Staycation. Everything else is vegan.
3. We have both certifications.