Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Odacite Vegan?
Odacite may add additional non-vegan products in the future, so always make sure to read the ingredient lists. If you would like to contact me about a new non-vegan product to add to this post, feel free to do so here.
If you only want to shop at 100% cruelty-free and vegan brands click here.
Odacite Skincare makes clean, natural products that produce visible results. Odacite uses potent botanicals that are organic, wild-crafted, or grown without chemicals far away from pollution. Ingredients that provide your skin with the nourishment it needs to look healthy and vibrant.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Odacite responded to my email:
Thank you so much for reaching out to learn more about Odacité and our products. You have come to the right place…our founder Valérie Grandury is a committed vegan and we are happy to share answers for the questions that you sent.
- All of our products are vegan, with the exception of Green Ceremony Cleanser (honey) and Intensive Hand & Heel Therapy (beeswax).
- Yes, we are PETA-certified.