Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Fitglow Cruelty-Free?
Fitglow has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Fitglow is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Fitglow Vegan?
Only some of Fitglow’s products are vegan. The following products are NOT vegan:
The rest of their products are vegan at the time of writing this post. They may add additional non-vegan products in the future, so make sure to always read the ingredient list!
Fitglow is a high-end brand that sells makeup and skincare. They use plant-based ingredients that improve and transform skin.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Fitglow responded to my email:
All of our products are vegan with the exception of our Lip Colour Serum, Lip Colour Cream, Lumi Firm, Conceal+ and Correct+ as these contain ethically sourced beeswax. We are 100% cruelty free and do not test on any animals, neither do our manufacturers or third parties.