Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Mint chocolate chip has always been my favorite ice cream flavor. Since becoming a vegan I haven’t had any mint chocolate chip ice cream but I frequently make a smoothie made out of all of the ingredients in these bites. I decided to make these bites because they are so cute and easy to make. They would be a perfect way to get your kids, or yourself, to eat more greens because you can’t even taste the spinach in them.
- 6 very ripe bananas, frozen
- large handful of spinach
- a small handful of mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of chocolate chips
- Place the frozen bananas, spinach, mint leaves, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a muffin tin with silicone baking cups and scoop the ice cream into each cup. Place the muffin pan in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Remove the pan from the freezer. The ice cream bites should come out of the muffin tin easily when using the silicone baking cups. Stack the ice cream bites in a freezer-safe container. the silicone baking cups should also keep them from sticking to each other.
- When ready to eat, remove the ice cream bites from the freezer and take off the silicone baking cups and enjoy.