Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is TONYMOLY Vegan?
TONYMOLY is not a 100% vegan brand, but they have many vegan products. They have most of their vegan products listed on this page.
Here are a few more vegan products that are not included in that page linked above due to limitations with their website:
- Cats Wink Clear Pact in 03 | Translucent
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Pumpkin
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Orange
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Watermelon
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Hemp
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Aloe
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Avocado
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Cactus
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Cherry Blossom
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Lemon
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Lavender
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Tea Tree
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Rose
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Red Wine
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Rice
- I’m Real Sheet Mask in Beet
- Vegan Faves 5-Pack I Am Mask Set
Is TONYMOLY Certified Cruelty-Free?
Yes, TONYMOLY is certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Is TONYMOLY Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, TONYMOLY is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Is TONYMOLY Sold in Mainland China?
No, TONYMOLY is not sold in mainland China. They used to sell their products in mainland China but stopped importing their products due to China’s animal testing laws.
Animal testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
Products that are sold only online in mainland China are exempt from these animal testing laws.
Read More About Living Cruelty-Free and Vegan:
- Vegan Watch Brands
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan Brands
- List of Officially Cruelty-Free Brands
- Companies That Test on Animals
- The Complete List of Vegan Documentaries on Netflix