Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
I am the type of person who can eat the same food over and over again for a few months until I get so tired of it that I can’t eat it for a while. My current food obsession: Thai Spring Rolls! I was seeing quite a few recipes for spring rolls online so I decided to buy some rice paper to try them out. Man, was I impressed!
It took me a few tries to figure out how to roll the rice paper correctly, but it is so easy once you get the hang of it. These rolls are simple, fresh and filling. And I can’t go any further without mentioning the Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce. Woah! This sauce is so flavorful, and beyond perfect for these rolls.
These rolls make for an extremely easy and delicious meal with no cooking required. Inside you will find:
- Green Onion
- Spring Rolls
- green onion
- rice paper sheets
- Peanut Butter Sauce
- ½ cup peanut ubtter
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tamari suace
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- To make the summer rolls, dip both sides of the rice paper in a bowl of water until it is completely wet. Place the paper on a plate or cutting board.
- Place all of the spring roll ingredients on the side of the rice paper that is closest to you.
- Pull the rice paper over the stuffing inside, staring with the side that is closest to you. Once you roll it once, tuck in the edges of the rice paper roll, and continue to roll until it is rolled completely. Set aside and repeat the process until you get the desired number of summer rolls.
- To make the peanut butter sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, and whisk together until smooth.