Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is S.W. Basics Cruelty-Free?
S.W. Basics has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. S.W. Basics is certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Is S.W. Basics Vegan?
All of S.W. Basics’s products are vegan except for the Lip Balms and Diaper Cream because they both contain beeswax.
If you only want to shop at 100% cruelty-free and vegan brands click here.
About S.W. Basics
S.W. Basics is an all-natural skincare brand. All products are made with five ingredients or less.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions.
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how S.W. Basics responded to my email:
Everything in our line is vegan except the Lip Balms and Diaper Cream which use beeswax. We are coming out with some vegan Lip Balms soon! Everything is PETA certified, cruelty-free. We do not use any third-party suppliers that test on animals, we are not owned by any parent company, and we do not sell to China or Hong Kong.