Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Skinfix Cruelty-Free?
Skinfix has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Skinfix is certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Is Skinfix Vegan?
All of Skinfix’s products are either vegan or beegan. Beegan means that the product contains either honey or beeswax. All of Skinfix’s products are listed below and whether they are vegan or beegan.
Vegan Eye Products
Vegan Body Moisturizers
- Barrier+ Lipid-Boost Body Cream
- Resurface+ AHA/BHA Renewing Cream
- Eczema+ Extra Strength Body Cream
- Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream
- Correct+ AHA Vitamin C Turmeric Hand Cream
Vegan Body Wash
Vegan Body Scrub
Other Vegan Products
“Beegan” – contains honey or beeswax
- Barrier+ Lip Repair Balm
- Eczema+ Targeted Body Balm
- Redness Recovery+ Antioxidant Redness Treatment Overnight Mask
- Eczema+ Dermatitis Face Balm
- Inked+ Tattoo Aftercare Balm
- Remedy+ 911 Ointment
- Redness Recovery+ Antioxidant Eye Treatment
If you only want to shop at 100% cruelty-free and vegan brands click here.
Is Skinfix Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, Skinfix is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Is Skinfix Sold in China?
No, Skinfix is not sold in China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions.
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Skinfix responded to my email:
The answer is no to all of the questions except question #1 – all products are vegan or beegan. The few we have that are ‘beegan’ mean they either have honey or beeswax in them. Question #3 – we do have PETA certification.