Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Image Credit: Brand’s Instagram
Is Mario Badescu Cruelty-Free?
Mario Badescu has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals or sell them where animal testing is required by law.
Is Mario Badescu Vegan?
Mario Badescu is not a 100% vegan brand, but most of its products are vegan. The products listed below are all vegan.
- Drying Lotion
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
- Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap
- Brightening Under Eye Serum
- Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
- Hyaluronic Eye Cream
- Super Peptide Serum
- Botanical Exfoliating Scrub
- Hyaluronic Dew Cream
- Glycolic Acid Toner
- Buffering Lotion
- Herbal Hydrating Serum
- Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30
- Special Healing Powder
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea
- Caffeine Eye Cream
- The Moisture Magnet SPF 15
- Lip Mask with Acai and Vanilla
- Acne Facial Cleanser
- Aluminum Free Deodorant
- Coconut Body Butter
- Brightening Mask with Vitamin C
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Seaweed Cleansing Lotion Toner
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Adaptogens, and Coconut Water
- Peptide Renewal Cream
- Cleansing Oil
- Rose Hips Nourishing Oil
- Special Cucumber Lotion Toner
- Seaweed Cleansing Soap
- Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender
- Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
- Hyaluronic Dew Drops
- Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Sage, and Orange Blossom
- Cucumber Cleansing Lotion Toner
- Oil Free Moisturizer
- Anti-Acne Serum
- Ceramide Eye Gel
- Peptide Renewal Serum
- Aloe Vera Alcohol-Free Toner
- Grapefruit Brightening Toner with AHA
- Silver Powder Oil-Absorbent Powder Mask
- Buttermilk Moisturizer
- Hyaluronic Moisturizer SPF 15
- Rose Body Soap
- A.H.A. Body Lotion
- Orange Cleansing Soap with AHA
- Hydrating Hydro Vitamin C Moisturizer
- Special “C” Cleansing Lotion Toner
- Elbow & Heel Smoothing Cream
- Cuticle Cream For Dry Cuticles
- Strawberry Exfoliating Face Scrub
- Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17
- Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15
- Hydrating Hand Cream
- Keratoplast Cream Cleansing Soap with BHA
- Coconut Body Scrub
- Revitalin Moisturizer with Lactic Acid
- Apricot Super Rich Body Lotion
- Rose Hand Cream with Vitamin E
- Witch Hazel & Lavender Facial Toner
- Special Cleansing Lotion “O” Body Toner
- Botanical Facial Gel
- Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream
- Chamomile Night Cream
- Citrus Body Cleanser
- Cleansing Milk With Carnation & Rice Oil
- Chamomile Cleansing Lotion Toner For Sensitive Skin
- Cream Soap
- Chamomile Eye Cream
- A.H.A & Ceramide Moisturizer
- Azulene Body Soap
- Fruit & Vitamin A Hand Cream With AHA
- Eye Makeup Remover Gel (Non-Oily)
- Vitamin E Body Lotion (Wheat Germ)
- Lavender Hand Cream With Vitamin E
- Hair Rinsing Conditioner
- Keratoplast Cleansing Lotion toner With BHA
- Chamomile Shampoo
- Corrective Complex Emulsion
- Nucleic Acid Leave In Hair Conditioner
- Glycolic Gel
- Seaweed Bubble Bath & Shower Gel
- Cucumber Cream Soap
- Henna & Seamollient Tone Enhancing Shampoo
- Control Moisturizer For Oily Skin
- Pre-Shave Conditioner
- Aloe Lotion Toner
- Ceramide Moisturizer With AHA, Natural Moisturizing Factors
- Makeup Remover Soap
- Kiwi Face Scrub
- Eye Make-Up Remover Cream
- Carnation Eye Make-Up Remover Oil
- After Shave Lotion with Protein
- After Sun Cooling Gel
- Hydro-Emollient Cream
Is Mario Badescu Certified Cruelty-Free?
No, Mario Badescu is not certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny or PETA.
Is Mario Badescu Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, Mario Badescu is not owned by a parent company.
Is Mario Badescu Sold in Mainland China?
No, Mario Badescu is not sold in mainland China.
Animal testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
Products that are sold only online in mainland China are exempt from these animal testing laws.
Read More About Living Cruelty-Free and Vegan:
- Vegan Watch Brands
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan Brands
- List of Officially Cruelty-Free Brands
- Companies That Test on Animals
- The Complete List of Vegan Documentaries on Netflix