Is W3ll People Cruelty-Free?
W3ll People has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. W3ll People is certified cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Is W3ll People Vegan?
W3ll People is not a 100% vegan brand, but they do have many vegan products.
The following W3ll People products are vegan:
- Dew Your Makeup Mist
- Bio Brightener Priming Serum
- Bio Tint Multi-Action Moisturizer SPF 30
- Bio Base Baked Foundation
- Nudist Lip Butter
- Expressionist Brow Gel
- Nudist Multi-Use Cream Stick
- Bio Brightener Baked Powder
- Hypnotist Eyepencil
- Bio Extreme Lipgloss
- Bio Bronzer Baked Powder
- Expressionist Liquid Eyeliner
- Kabuki Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Complexion Contour Brush
- Angled Eye Brush
- Eye Contour Brush
- Lip Brush
- Bio Booster Facial Serum
The following W3ll People products are NOT vegan:
- Expressionist Pro Mascara (contains beeswax)
- Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer (contains beeswax)
- Narcissist Foundation Stick (contains beeswax and pearl powder)
- Expressionist Volumizing Mascara (contains beeswax)
- Bio Brightener Invisible Powder (contains pearl powder)
- Bio Brightener Stick (contains beeswax)
- Optimist Lipstick (contains beeswax and carmine)
- Nudist Eyeshadow Palette – 1 (contains carmine)
- Nudist Eyeshadow Palette – 2 (contains carmine)
- Nudist Eyeshadow Palette – 3 (contains carmine)
- Bio Bronzer Cream Stick (contains beeswax)
- Expressionist Pro Mascara Mini (contains beeswax)
- Expressionist Volumizing Mascara Mini (contains beeswax)
- High Vibrations Cream Trio (contains beeswax)
- High Vibrations Powder Trio (contains carmine)
If you only want to shop at 100% cruelty-free and vegan brands click here to view the 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan shopping guide.
About W3ll People
W3ll People creates premium quality cosmetics without using the potentially harmful artificial chemicals used by most conventional makeup brands.
Is W3ll People Sold in Mainland China?
No, W3ll People is not sold in mainland China.
Is W3ll People owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how W3ll People responded:
W3LL PEOPLE is certified Cruelty Free by PETA for not testing on animals and also Leaping Bunny approved!
We proudly display the Cruelty Free Certification on every product for easy identification. Most of our products are also vegan. You can look for the vegan symbol on our packaging to identify which products are most suitable for you.
None of our suppliers or third parties test on animals and W3LL PEOPLE products are not sold in China. Our parent company, e.l.f., is committed to being cruelty-free and vegan. We hope this helps!