Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Solara Suncare Cruelty-Free?
Solara Suncare has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Solara Suncare is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Solara Suncare Vegan?
Solara Suncare has confirmed that they only sell vegan products.
About Solara Suncare
Solara Suncare creates mineral sunscreen powered by clean ingredients. The formulas provide full-spectrum protection for the whole family.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. Here is how Solara Suncare responded.
- Are your products vegan? If yes, are all of them vegan or only some? ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE VEGAN
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals? NO NEVER
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification? YES WE ARE LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED FOR OUR BRAND / ALL PRODUCTS
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf? NEVER AND WE REQUIRE OUR LABS TO HAVE SIGNED VERIFICATIONS AS SUCH!
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)? WE DO NOT.
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals? WE ARE PRIVATELY OWNED (BY ME 🙂