Is Rovectin Cruelty-Free?
Rovectin has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Rovectin is not certified cruelty-free by any third-party cruelty-free organizations.
Is Rovectin Vegan?
If you only want to shop at 100% cruelty-free and vegan brands click here.
Rovectin comes from the Latin word reverti, meaning “to go back to where it was.” Their creams, oils, cleansers and lotions feature restorative ingredients that go deep beyond the surface to gently repair damage and calm your complexion. When it comes to caring for your skin, the brand believes healing is better than hiding.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions.
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Rovectin responded to my email:
- All of our products are vegan except our Cica Balm, Cica Sleeping Pack, Cleanser.
- NO, we do not test on animals.
- Yes, you can check our bunny logo on our products in our Korean website: www.rovectin.co.kr
- NO. We do not sell in China, because China demands testing on animals.