Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Kari Gran Cruelty-Free?
Kari Gran has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Kari Gran is not certified cruelty-free by a third party organization.
Is Kari Gran Vegan?
Only some of Kari Gran’s products are vegan. The following products are vegan:
- Cleansing Oil
- Hydrating Tonic Rose
- Hydrating Tonic Lavender
- Essential Serum
- Body & Bath Oil
Shop Kari Gran’s Vegan Products
All of the items pictured in the slider below are vegan. If you click one of the buttons below the slider with a shop’s name, you will be brought to the Kari Gran page on each company’s website. All of the products will NOT be vegan. Make sure you refer to the list above or the slider below if you are only wanting to purchase vegan products.
About Kari Gran
Kari Gran is an eco-luxe skincare and mineral makeup brand. All of their products are made without petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, chemical additives, known toxins, preservatives, or synthetic fragrance.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Kari Gran responded to my email:
We have a few different products that are vegan! Our Cleansing Oil, Hydrating Tonic (both Rose and Lavender), and our Essential Serum, Body & Bath Oil are all vegan. In addition, our foundation, concealer, and eye shadow are also vegan.
- None of our products or ingredients are tested on animals.
- We are not certified by either of those agencies yet, but none of our ingredients or products are tested on animals and our suppliers do not test any of their ingredients on animals.
- Nope, no supplies or third parties test animals on our behalf.
- We do not sell in mainland China
- We are not owned by a parent company, it’s just us 😊