Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is iUNIK Cruelty-Free?
iUNIK has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. iUNIK isn’t certified cruelty-free by any third-party organizations.
Is iUNIK Vegan?
If you only want to shop at 100% cruelty-free and vegan brands click here.
iUNIK is a Korean beauty brand that only uses hypoallergenic ingredients for all its skincare products. Its name is an acronym for “Ideal Unique Natural Ingredients Knowhow,” representing the brand’s goal of providing the best skincare solutions through continuous innovation and research. iUNIK makes all its products in Korea.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. This is how iUNIK responded to my email:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
Except for the propolis serum, propolis sleeping mask, propolis eye cream, and black snail serum, and black snail cream, the remaining products are all vegan.
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in stores in mainland China (excluding Hong Kong and online sales)?
Yes, we sell our products in Hong Kong, and they didn’t do animal tests.
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?