Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Hynt Beauty Cruelty-Free?
Hynt Beauty has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Hynt Beauty is certified cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Is Hynt Beauty Vegan?
About Hynt Beauty
Hynt Beauty is a mid-range brand that sells natural, clean makeup.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions. Here is how Hynt Beauty responded:
- Are your products vegan? If yes, are all of them vegan or only some? All of our products are vegan except for our NOCTURNE Mascara.
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals? None of our products are tested on animals and never will.
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification? We have both LB and PETA certs.
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf? None of our suppliers to our knowledge test on animals on our behalf. We have done our diligence, asking questions regarding the supply chain but we of course can never guarantee that. We know of one ingredient that was tested back in the 1980s. However, there has been no current testing to our knowledge.
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)? We do not sell in China, nor have any plans to do so.
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals? We are not owned by a parent company.