Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Alpha-H Cruelty-Free?
Alpha-H has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Alpha-H does not have any third party cruelty-free certifications, but they told me that they are in the process of receiving a Leaping Bunny certification.
Is Alpha-H Vegan?
Only some of Alpha-H’s products are vegan. The following products are NOT vegan:
- Absolute Lip Perfector
- Absolute Lip Perfector Nude Blush
- Age Delay Cleansing Oil
- Balancing Moisturizer
- Clear Skin Daily Moisturizer
- Essential Cleansing Balm
- Liquid Gold
- Liquid Gold ROSE
- Liquid Gold Rose Hand Cream
- Liquid Gold Rose Perfect and Plump
- Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask – Discontinued
- Liquid Laser Super Anti-Aging Balm
The rest of their products are vegan at the time of writing this post. They may add additional non-vegan products in the future, so make sure to always read the ingredient list!
All of the items pictured in the slider below are vegan. If you click one of the buttons below the slider with a shop’s name, you will be brought to the Alpha-H page on each company’s website. All of the products will NOT be vegan. Make sure you refer to the list above (and avoid these products) or the slider below (which are all vegan) if you are only wanting to purchase vegan products.
Alpha-H was founded in Australia over 25 years ago. Alpha-H provides concentrated solutions for all your beauty needs.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Alpha-H responded to my email:
All Alpha-H products are vegan friends with the exception of the following-
- Absolute Lip Perfector – contains beeswax (Cera Alba)
- Absolute Lip Perfector Nude Blush- contains beeswax (Cera Alba)
- Age Delay Cleansing Oil – contains beeswax (Cera Alba)
- Balancing Moisturizer – contains hydrolyzed collaged (Hydrolyzed collagen is derived from bovine bone and cartilage)
- Clean Skin Daily Moisturizer (Hydrolyzed collaged in derived from bovine bone and cartilage).
- Essential Cleansing Balm – beeswax (cera alba) % (Triolein can be derived from plants and animals.)
- Liquid Gold – contains crossilk (silk amino acids)
- Liquid Gold ROSE – hydrolyzed silk
- Liquid Gold Rose Hand Cream – Hydrolyzed Keratin is animal (sheep or goat wool) derived
- Liquid Gold Rose Perfect and Plump – beeswax (cera alba)
- Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask – contains honey (MEL) – discontinued
- Liquid Laser Super Anti-Ageing Balm – contains beeswax (cera alba)
Alpha-H does NOT conduct product or ingredient tests on animals. Alpha-H does not contract any third party companies to perform animal testing on our behalf. We have always stood strong against the mistreatment of animals and will continue to do so. Which means we are not sold in-store in China.
We are currently in the process of gaining the leaping bunny certification.