Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Pore Refining Booster
An ultimate daily booster that is supercharged with 10% Niacinamide, Prebiotics, Probiotics, 12 Pore Refiners & Brighteners to refine the appearance of pores and dullness for healthier, radiant and more resilient skin.
This next-generation overnight serum (pH 3.5) is supercharged with a hardworking blend of 11% Mandelic, Lactic + Salicylic Acid, 1% Bakuchiol, 8 Brighteners, and 7 Antioxidants and Peptides, that reduces appearance of stubborn dullness and discolouration for brighter, even-toned skin.
RETINAL & PEPTIDES REPAIR NIGHT CREAM
Supercharged with time-release Retinaldehyde, 4 Peptides, 10 Antioxidants, & 5 Brighteners, this multitasking night cream hydrates and brightens stressed-out skin while reducing signs of premature ageing.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
Here is how Allies of Skin responded:
Allies of Skin products were created to bring comfort to all skin types. To ensure we fulfill all terms of our alliance with our customers, all of our products are created in small batches under the strictest ISO & FDA guidelines. They are also Dermatologist-Tested, Hypoallergenic, and Non-Clogging. Here's our answer to your concerns:
2. We NEVER use animals to test our products.
3. We are 100% cruelty-free and PETA-certified.
4. We can assure you that we always are very careful when choosing our suppliers, to reassure that they too comply with our company values, and we do not have any third parties companies testing on animals on our behalf.
5. At the moment we do not sell any of our products in stores in Mainland China.
6. No Allies Group Ptd Ltd is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.