Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Agent Nateur Cruelty-Free?
Agent Nateur has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free. They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law. Agent Nateur does sell its products in Macao, China and Hong Kong. Macao and Hong Kong are NOT part of mainland China, which means that they are exempt from the animal testing law. Agent Nateur isn’t certified cruelty-free by any official cruelty-free organizations.
Is Agent Nateur Vegan?
Agent Nateur is NOT a 100% vegan brand. They do have some vegan products though. The following products are vegan:
- Holi Stick Sensitive Deodorant
- Holi Oil Facial Serum
- Holi C Vitamins
- Holi Body Serum
- Holi Glow Eye Serum
- Holi Skin Shave Oil
- Holi Sex Intimate Oil
They may add additional vegan and non-vegan products in the future, so make sure to always read the ingredient lists.
If you only want to purchase products from 100% cruelty-free and vegan brands, click here.
About Agent Nateur
Agent Nateur is an industry-leading, conscious, green beauty company. The company was created by Jena Covello who started investigating what she was putting into-and onto-her body.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions:
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except Hong Kong)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Agent Nateur responded to my email:
- We have many products that are vegan. Our holi stick sensitive deodorant, holi oil facial serum, holi c vitamins, holi body serum, holi glow eye serum, holi skin shave oil, and holi sex intimate oil are all vegan. We use honey in our other products therefore not making them vegan. If you are lenient with honey and beeswax, we then can include all 3 of the other deodorants (the holi stick regular, holi rose, and unisex), holi water toner, and our holi bath in the vegan category.
- We have one account (outside of our accounts in Hong Kong) in Macao, China. The account is Forever Young.