Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means when you click, I get a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. This allows me to keep this website running, so feel free to click away! You can read my entire Affiliate Disclosure here.
Is Good Dye Young Cruelty-Free?
Good Dye Young has confirmed that they are 100% cruelty-free.
They don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals, and they don’t sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Is Good Dye Young Vegan?
Yes, Good Dye Young is a 100% vegan brand.
You can receive 15% off your order on Good Dye Young’s website with the code HALEY22047.
Is Good Dye Young Certified Cruelty-Free?
Is Good Dye Young Owned By A Parent Company That Tests On Animals?
No, Good Dye Young is not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Is Good Dye Young Sold in Mainland China?
No, Good Dye Young is not sold in mainland China.
Animal Testing is required by law in China for all foreign cosmetics companies. All American and European cosmetic brands that are sold in China must undergo animal testing.
Any brand that chooses to sell its products in China cannot be considered cruelty-free.
Even products that can bypass mandatory tests may still be pulled from the shelves by Chinese authorities to be tested on animals.
About Good Dye Young
Good Dye Young was created by Hayley Williams, lead singer of the Grammy Award winning band Paramore, and her longtime hair stylist and makeup artist, Brian O’Connor.
Good Dye Young is a hair color brand with a vision to create a community around self-expression, color and happiness about being who you are.
Email to the Company
Before classifying any brand as cruelty-free and vegan, I send them an email with the following questions.
- Are your products vegan? If only some are vegan, which ones?
- Are any of your products or ingredients tested on animals?
- Do you have a Leaping Bunny or PETA certification?
- Do your suppliers or any third parties test animals on your behalf?
- Does your company sell products in mainland China (except for Hong Kong and online sales)?
- Are you owned by a parent company that tests on animals?
This is how Good Dye Young responded:
1. Yes, all GDY products are vegan and cruelty free.
3. GDY is Leaping Bunny Certified
5. We have the option available to ship to China directly on the Good Dye Young website but we do not carry these products in any physical stores.
6. We are not owned by a parent company.
Read More About Living Cruelty-Free and Vegan:
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan Brands
- List of Officially Cruelty-Free Brands
- Companies That Test on Animals
- The Complete List of Vegan Documentaries on Netflix
- Vegan Handbag Brands